CryoWorks Vacuum Jacketed Line for LN2
- Sealed vacuum insulated hose for liquid nitrogen transfer
- Braided Stainless, highly flexible, outer wrap.
- Reduction in liquid nitrogen consumption on a continuous basis. (slower nitrogen loss due to heat)
- Each hose is sealed under high vacuum.
- 50 times more effective than conventional foam in preventing heat gain to the inner line.
Spare Parts Kits
We stock a large variety of the most common consumable parts for our entire line of cryogenic deflashing machines. Spare parts for your deflasher are just a phone call away and can be delivered next day.
Our state-of-the-art onboard drying system offers efficient, automated drying of the cryogenic deflashing machine and media without increasing the footprint of your machine. With programmable dry and cooldown times, and automated shutoff, this dryer is the ideal accessory for your cryogenic deflasher to allow for fast start-up.
Details and Benefits
- Average dry time: 2 to 3 hours
- Programmable dryer time: 10 to 480 minutes
- Programmable cooldown time: 5 to 30 minutes
- Automatic shutdown function
- Touch screen controls
- Media circulation control switch
- Does not increase machine footprint
- PRomotes the cleaning of media and Sweco screens
With the onboard dryer, you also have the option to add a vibratory or manual unload tray for enhanced production efficiency of your cryogenic deflasher.
39″ W x 32” H x 86” L
Manual Unload Tray
Tray Sizes for SCC 750 & SC 1505: 30″ W x 21.5” H x 36” L
Tray Sizes for SCC 3000 & LCC 6000: 37.5” W x 24.5 H x 48” L
Standalone Dryer – Model MD 100™
Best suited for plastics, this dryer comes complete with a 400 degree, 2-inch diameter, high-heat silicone heavy-duty air hose; a pipe nipple with a thermometer range of 50 to 400 degrees; hose clamps; and a power cord.
- Blower motor: 1 hp, 3450 RPM
- Blower static pressure: 80 CFM @ 1″ static pressure
- Refrigeration unit: 1/2 HP 5780 BTU
- Main power switch: 25 AMP at 460V; 40 AMP at 230V
- Drying capacity 6-10 hours: LCC 6000 & SCC 3000
- Voltage: 208-230/3/60 40 AMP and 480/3/60 25 AMP
- Dimensions: 51″ H x 22″ W x 36″ D
- Approximate weight: 475 lbs.
- Heating element: Open nichrome coil 7.5kw duct type
Our conveyor systems are versatile, adjustable and built to last. They are intended to help automate the loading process so it is efficient and ergonomic as possible.
- Part number ICS-2408
- Dimensions: 8’L x 24”W
- Power Requirements: 120V/1PH/60Hz
- Infeed chute with part retaining flap
- Part deflectors: 4.5” tall
- Belt: 2-ply PVC coated with 1” high cleats spaced at 18” apart
- Direct drive motor
- Powder coated steel frame
- Adjustable height
- Locking casters included